- Click to go to other interactive maps in your tour.
- Choose a top menu or a left menu.
- Top menus work well for tours with a small number of maps and data sheets.
- Left menus work well for tours with many maps and data sheets.
- MapsAlive automatically adds a top menu when you add a second map.
- Select from 3 built-in menu styles.
(Plus and Pro Plans)
- Find a map location by name.
- When you click an entry in the directory MapsAlive positions the map, displays its content and blinks its marker.
- Group entries by category or map.
- Customize the directory size, colors, and location.
- A search box lets viewers search for text strings.
- The directory is useful for tours with many hotspots.
Hotspot List in the left menu
- With a left menu, you can display hotspot titles for each map.
- Click on a hotspot to see its content.
Hotspots on the map
- Click hotspots on the map to navigate to other maps in your tour.
- Click hotspots to navigate to other web sites.
How do I hide the Menu in my tour?
How do I choose a different menu style?